Recently, Janko Herak and Dragutin Vuckovic of Ashley Oaks Homes made a significant donation to the William Osler Health System foundation in support of Peel Memorial hospital in Brampton.
The William Osler Health System ensures that three hospital branches – Peel Memorial, Etobicoke General, and Brampton Civic – have the necessary funds to operate and offer the best care services possible.
The government covers 90% of the funding for upgrades and expansions, but the other 10% of construction and 100% of the equipment is covered by community funding. Donations like Janko’s and Dragutin’s fund upgrades like the new four-storey wing at Peel Memorial.
Donations also go towards supporting all types of services, from emergency treatments to providing life-enhancing information and support to the 1.3 million people relying on these three hospitals.
To donate to the William Osler Health System foundation, click here!
Ashley Oaks Homes
There are only a few units remaining at Emporium at Joshua Creek in Oakville. The eight-storey condo features 375 units and 60 townhomes. The available units are two- and three-bedrooms, ranging from 1,217 to 1,830 square feet, with prices from the mid $700,000s.
One of Brampton’s most successful new detached home communities is Riverview Heights at Steeles and Heritage Road. Earlier this year, the detached homes sold out! Luckily for you, Ashley Oaks Homes will be launching a new collection off townhomes soon, so you still have a chance to call Riverview Heights home.
Riverview Heights is located in a prestigious area surrounded by ravines, ponds, rivers, and parkland. Popular shopping destinations, major highways, golf courses, and other entertainment venues are only minutes away. Plus, all the amenities your family needs on a daily basis are nearby, including grocery stores, schools, and banks.